New Honda ATV
Buy a new Honda ATV from us in the confidence that…
- Honda’s ATVs have been designed and purpose-built as ATVs – not adapted from motorcycles – since 1972.
- One in every two ATVs purchased in Britain is a Honda, the world’s no.1 brand of ATV. These ATVs embody Honda build-quality – guaranteed (no quibble) for a full 2 years from purchase.
- There’s a low maintenance requirement: costs of ownership are predictable, and resale values good. Fast, 24-hour parts supply, service and training are available through me as an authorised Honda dealer.
- There’s a range of equipment from Logic and Wessex to ensure you get the most out of your new machine.
- Fast, 24-hour parts supply, service and training.
Each ATV model features independent front suspension, on the rear you can choose either Swingarm Rear Suspension or Independent Rear Suspension which features on several of the models, giving a smoother ride and better traction. IRS is standard on the UTV models. There are four different transmission options within the range, Manual, Electric Shift Program(ESP), Automatic(AT) and Dual Clutch Transmission(DCT) as well as power steering on certain models. Your new ATV will be relied on to do a multitude of tasks demanding complete reliability, unrivalled performance and a solid build. All machines come with a no quibble 2 year manufactures warranty as standard. At Bill Davies ATV we take safety very seriously therefore an EASI Rider Course is included with every new ATV at no cost.
Which is right for you? Tell us something about your needs and preferences and we can advise you. you can choose either a machine from the Fourtrax 420 range, the UK’s best selling ATV, a mid size allrounder with class-leading power and efficiency or Foreman 520 a hard hitting ATV designed to make tough work easy.